Grab My Button
- Why I Don’t Eat Meat on Fridays of Lent
- Weekly Wrap-Up: The One With the First Pinewood Derby
- Weekly Wrap-Up: The One Where I Took Four Boys to Wal-Mart by Myself
- Mr.Q’s Classic Science Curriculum Sale 50% Off!
- Curriculum Review: Math-U-See Alpha
- The Challenges of Scheduling One Student and a Bunch of Littles
- Early Planning for Third Grade: Language Arts
- Weekly Wrap-Up: The One Where I Didn’t Write About Classical Education
- Our Classical Experience: Day 31 of 31 Days of Classical Education Lite
- Resources for Classical Education: Day 30 of 31 Days of Classical Education Lite
Click Here to Join
Copyright, Disclaimer, and Disclosure
All photographs and written content on this site created by the author (Catie) are protected under US copyright law and are not for use by any other person or entity for any reason. If you would like to use one of these copyright items, you may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In non-legal speak, this means you may not copy or save any of my photos on your computer or blog. It also means that you may not copy and paste my written content onto your blog. You may use a sentence or two if you found something incredibly inspiring, but you should link back to my original post and give me the credit for those wonderful words.
The documents that I host on my site are my own creation and are also under copyright protection. These documents are for personal use only. They may not be uploaded onto another site for download, sold, or widely distributed for any reason. Also, do not link directly to the document on another website. You may link to the post or page where the document is featured.
I do use affiliate links when I post about products available for purchase. This means that if you click on my link and end up ordering something through that link, I will receive a small percentage of the sale. This is at no extra cost to the buyer and is an advertising fee that I receive from the seller. You will also see links on my sidebar called Sponsors. These are also affiliate links.
I am not now, nor will I ever be, nor have I ever been the voice of The Catholic Church. I speak with absolutely no authority whatsoever. I am a simple and humble member, striving by the grace of God, to remain true to Her teachings. Any failings or faults are strictly my own and should not be held against the Church, the Pope, my parish or priest, my first-grade Sunday school teacher, or my mother.
I am also not a certified teacher or early childhood education expert. I have no formal training in the raising of children. I am a mom, fumbling along on the road of life and shepherding my children to God.
- email: email@example.com
© 2014 - Our Catholic Homeschool