We are about to begin center starting capitals in our Handwriting Without Tears Letters & Numbers for Me workbook, so I have updated my printable gray block paper. It now includes blocks for corner and center capitals as well as a sheet without any helping dots. Enjoy!
Grab My Button
- Assignment Notebook for First Grader
- New Semester, New Beginnings
- When Homeschool Meets Tough Times
- School Year Reboot–Weeks Three Through Six Review
- Saint Study Help Needed!
- Ideal Routines vs. Real Life
- My Top Picks for Girls’ Names (And A Few More Boys’)
- Homeschool Wrap-Up: 2012-13 Week 2
- Our Schoolroom–Newly Redecorated
- Meet the Students!
Click Here to Join