We are about to begin center starting capitals in our Handwriting Without Tears Letters & Numbers for Me workbook, so I have updated my printable gray block paper. It now includes blocks for corner and center capitals as well as a sheet without any helping dots. Enjoy!
Grab My Button
- Why I Don’t Eat Meat on Fridays of Lent
- Weekly Wrap-Up: The One With the First Pinewood Derby
- Weekly Wrap-Up: The One Where I Took Four Boys to Wal-Mart by Myself
- Mr.Q’s Classic Science Curriculum Sale 50% Off!
- Curriculum Review: Math-U-See Alpha
- The Challenges of Scheduling One Student and a Bunch of Littles
- Early Planning for Third Grade: Language Arts
- Weekly Wrap-Up: The One Where I Didn’t Write About Classical Education
- Our Classical Experience: Day 31 of 31 Days of Classical Education Lite
- Resources for Classical Education: Day 30 of 31 Days of Classical Education Lite
Click Here to Join