We are about to begin center starting capitals in our Handwriting Without Tears Letters & Numbers for Me workbook, so I have updated my printable gray block paper. It now includes blocks for corner and center capitals as well as a sheet without any helping dots. Enjoy!
Grab My Button
- Happy Easter 2014
- Nature Journaling: Our First Steps
- Curriculum Review: Math-U-See Beta
- Goodbye Second Grade And A Seton Review
- Why I Don’t Eat Meat on Fridays of Lent
- Weekly Wrap-Up: The One With the First Pinewood Derby
- Weekly Wrap-Up: The One Where I Took Four Boys to Wal-Mart by Myself
- Mr.Q’s Classic Science Curriculum Sale 50% Off!
- Curriculum Review: Math-U-See Alpha
- The Challenges of Scheduling One Student and a Bunch of Littles
Click Here to Join